Posted January 02, 2017
Bodyguard Van Interior Systems Inc. (Bodyguard) van wall liner and partition products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, to the extent of the conditions set forth in the paragraphs listed below. If any failure occurs under normal use or from beyond reasonable wear and tear from a defect in material or workmanship within the warranty period, such failure shall be corrected, by repair or replacement, free of charge to the original purchaser.
- This warranty applies to, and covers Bodyguard's workmanship only.
- This warranty is limited to the original retail purchaser and is not transferable unless a written request is made at the time of change of ownership.
- The vehicle chassis, other components or supplies, in whole or in part, are the sole responsibility of their respective manufacturers and warranty or service of such is not the responsibility of Bodyguard.
- The components and accessories sold shall not have been previously altered, repaired, or serviced by anyone other than Bodyguard or an authorized agent.
- Transportation costs for service or warranty are the sole responsibility of the owner. Damage occurring during transport is the responsibility of the transport company.
Under the terms specified in this warranty, Bodyguard DOES NOT COVER:
- Damage caused by improper installation or modification of product or using methods not specified by Bodyguard.
- Material or components against tearing, puncture, burns, scratching, discouloration, staining or abuse other than normal wear and tear.
- Modification work done by another manufacturer or individual.
- Damage to components due to a motor vehicle accident, vandalism, abuse or misuse.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of the use of the vehicle, towing charges, transportation, or other consequential damages. Bodyguard's liability is limited to repair or replacement of its product only, and not for damages, loss or injuries sustained by its usage.